A Market Leading Recycling Company
Ecoganix has been providing waste and resource management solutions since 2002 (previously under the name Envar Ltd). The business was originally formed by the ADAS Group as an operational platform to put the principles of the Safe Sludge Matrix into commercial practice. Over the years Ecoganix has built up a large portfolio of government and commercial sector clients and now provides solutions equating to the management of approximately 750,000 tonnes of waste material per year.
During the summer of 2013 the previous Envar contracting business was sold by its parent company ADAS Group, to Winterhall Commercial, a business owned by our current Managing Director Arthur Ready. This deal confirmed the change in name to Ecoganix.
ECOGANIX HAS THE OBJECTIVE OF:
‘Ensuring clients are provided with a safe, compliant and quality assured waste management solution that utilises technology and science to achieve cost effective and sustainable options for waste materials’.
Using our mix of technical knowledge and practical expertise, Ecoganix will review your waste stream and assess the best route for reuse, recovery or recycling via:
- Generating green, clean, renewable energy.
- Recycling safely to land to deliver demonstrable agricultural benefit.
- Using materials to restore derelict land.
- Recovering waste materials to renewable general energy.
- Separation and recycling of materials to produce new materials and products.
- Selling your product by identifying a safe and viable end use.
- Developing a specific product via our Research and Development team
- Providing ongoing waste management assistance and advice with the aim of continuous improvement.
Ecoganix currently manages a wide variety of materials. Typically these include:
- Green wastes
- Food wastes
- Paper wastes
- Digestate (from Anaerobic Digestion)
- Industrial by-products (effluents, sludges and cakes) from many industrial and manufacturing processes
- Abattoir wastes
- Sewage sludges
- Ash from energy generation
- General wastes
- Mixed recyclables
Ecoganix clients include; Utility Companies, Local Authorities, Paper Mills, Food & Drink Manufacturers, Waste Management Companies, Developers and Supermarkets. We also provide consultancy advice to Government, Regulators and Agencies and commercial sector clients who value our technical expertise and industry knowledge.
Examples of the by-products that Ecoganix recycles include:
(cake, sludge, liquids, pellets, limed cake and non compliant cake).
- Water treatment sludge and sewage sludge
- Paper Crumble
- Food waste residues
(liquids, effluents, cakes)
- Biological treatment sludges
- Dairy By-Products
- Abattoir wastes
- Dredging sediments
- Chemical By-Products